Houston Defective Drugs Lawyers
Have you or a loved one been injured by a defective drug or medical device?
Please contact our office to discuss your potential case and legal options.
Here are some chemicals that were medically used in the past, but removed because of threats to human health:
- Xarelto: blood thinner for people with atrial fibrillation linked to fatal bleeding events.
- Power Morcellator: device that spreads hidden cancer in women during surgery.
- Zofran: prescribed to pregnant women for nausea liked to birth defects.
- Benicar: treats high blood pressure linked to severe intestinal problems.
- Risperdal: treats bipolar, schizophrenia and autism in children linked to male breast growth (gynecomastia).
- Trans Vaginal Mesh (TVM): poorly designed mesh products results in complications in women that require multiple surgeries.
- Talcum powder: Baby powder and shower to shower powder has been linked to ovarian cancer in women.
- Roundup Pesticide: The exposure to Roundup has been linked to Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and other cancers.
Quick Contact for consultation
Contact for a free case evaluation / consultation
COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017 - DISCLAIMER